Reveal Radiant Skin: Exploring the Power of Chemical Enzyme Peels
If you're looking for a safe and effective way to rejuvenate your skin, consider a chemical enzyme peel at LLC Cosmetic Laser Clinics.
Chemical enzyme peels are a non-invasive skin treatment that uses a blend of enzymes, acids, and other ingredients to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. This process helps to improve the overall texture and appearance of the skin, leaving it smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking.
At LLC Cosmetic Laser Clinics, our chemical enzyme peel treatments are tailored to each individual patient's needs and skin type. Our experienced estheticians will work with you to develop a personalised treatment plan that targets your specific skin concerns, whether it's acne, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, or sun damage.
Benefits of a Chemical Enzyme Peel
One of the main benefits of a chemical enzyme peel is that it is a gentle and non-invasive treatment that can be done on all skin types, including sensitive skin. Unlike harsher chemical peels, enzyme peels use natural ingredients to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin, resulting in minimal downtime and discomfort.
During the treatment, the esthetician will first cleanse and prepare the skin for the peel. They will then apply the enzyme peel solution to the face, neck, or other targeted areas, and leave it on for a specified amount of time. The peel is then neutralised and removed, revealing smoother, brighter skin.
Some of the key ingredients in our enzyme peel solutions include:
- Papaya enzyme: This enzyme is derived from papaya fruit and helps to gently exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- Bromelain: This enzyme is derived from pineapple and helps to reduce inflammation and break down dead skin cells.
- Lactic acid: This alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to exfoliate and brighten the skin while also improving its texture and tone.
- Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) helps to unclog pores and reduce acne breakouts, making it a great option for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
After a chemical enzyme peel treatment, you may notice a variety of effects depending on your individual skin type and the strength of the peel used. Here are some of the most common effects:
- Redness: Your skin may be red and inflamed immediately after the treatment. This is normal and should subside within a few hours to a few days.
- Peeling: Your skin may begin to peel a few days after the treatment. This is also normal and is a sign that the treatment is working. You may notice flaking or peeling of the skin in the treated area, which can last up to a week or more.
- Dryness: Your skin may feel dry or tight after the treatment. This is because the peel removes the outermost layer of skin, which can leave the skin feeling drier than usual. You should moisturise regularly to help alleviate this effect.
- Sensitivity: Your skin may be more sensitive to sunlight and other irritants after the treatment. Be sure to use sunscreen and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Improved texture and tone: After the initial effects subside, you should notice an improvement in the texture and tone of your skin. It should appear smoother, brighter, and more even in colour.
Book a Consultation Today!
Get in touch with your LLC Cosmetic dermal therapist to tailor a treatment plan for your skin needs.
Please call us today for a consultation on 07 3092 1378 or leave an enquiry.